2.2

Like others, my account was erroneously suspended because of a supposed algorithm I triggered.Interesting that this happened after I left many bad reviews regarding their glitchy app on App Store, Facebook, and Twitter.

My credit card was breached at one point so they closed my account without notifying me, and then made me create a totally new account with a different email address and card because they couldn't "reinstate once the account was breached." I listen to audiobooks approximately 16-20 hours a day. My son and I also listen to juvenile/youth audiobooks together. So ... one of the algorithm triggers was caused BY THEM (new account on same phone); another is me untilizing the "unlimited" feature they have; the other is me listening to different genres (which shouldn't be illegal!).

I hit quite a few things on their little "fair use" algorithm, but yet they send me an email stating that they don't know the true reason, and I should appeal (which is another 5-10 days of "investigation"). When I called their customer "no" service, they were totally incompetent. When I asked for the CEO's name and email address, the rep stated that that information is private and it's against their policies to give out that information. Really?

I hope the CEO knows that his people refuse to divulge his super-secret information. Honestly, I believe that this company is scamming everyone who is a heavy listener.

Expect to see a reworking of their "unlimited" business model.Anyone interested in a class action lawsuit?

Review about: Playster Subscription.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: See review.

Comments