Update by user Sep 02, 2017

Arbitrary removal of account if you use too much. Rip off.

Original review posted by user Sep 01, 2017

Exactly as the customer above. Arbitrary removal of account for no stated reason or proof.

I hope there are enough complaints and plaintiffs for a class action to shut these scammers down. This is what passes for government consumer protection these days. I had utilized my phone and one computer as the only devices on the account and their applied algorithm discerned the following from my single use account: Dear Curtis, We are writing to confirm that we have been unable to reactivate your Playster membership. Your last membership fee has been refunded and you will no longer be charged for the service.

Our fair use algorithm is triggered by activity on an account which could be seen to resemble any of the following: Commercial use; Automated consumption; Recording or duplicating content; Unauthorized sharing, leasing or distribution of content; Public broadcasting; Multiple accounts created with the same device, IP address or credit card Accounts using a blacklisted device, IP address or credit card; Use of a VPN or Proxy IP. After an investigation, we were unable to distinguish your activity from at least one of the above. We apologize if you believe that the above instances do not apply to you.

Playster has to take a cautious approach to fair use in order to continue providing an unlimited service for readers. These people need to be stopped!

Review about: Playster Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: FTC investigating RE: fair trade practice violations and class action suite..

Comments

To date no information on how I violated the "fair use" policy .

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY.